ART EXPERIENCES FOR FAMILIES
Enjoy a perfect art experience for the whole family and bring home with you an unforgettable memory of Lake Como.
WHO CAN GET THE BEST FROM THE ART EXPERIENCES FOR FAMILIES?
Any family who would like to:
- treat themselves to moments based on the emotions that the unique environment of Lake Como offers;
- no technical skills are required;
- the Master of Arts and his assistant will support you during the creation of your work, which will be a unique memory of this experience on Lake Como;
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS ART EXPERIENCE?
- An afternoon of art for the whole family;
- outdoor activities in the context of the Villa Melzi Gardens – Bellagio;
- unique emotions to live together with the people you love in a private and quiet place;
- an unforgettable memory of your trip on Lake Como;
- the charm of visiting and being part of an exclusive bottega d’arte (atelier) for an afternoon;
- the discovery of fascinating, ancient and mysterious art techniques;
- this art experience with your family will be guided by local Master Abele supported by his assistant who will be at your disposal throughout the experience;
- unknown tales about the wonderful places where adults and children can relax and experience their artistic sensitivity, each one according to their age, experience, sensation.
Please find the Artist’s Workshop at 23 Via Melzi d’Eril near the port of Loppia, part of the prestigious Villa Melzi d’Eril Gardens complex in Bellagio; other meeting points by the lake available on request.
RECEPTION AND BEGINNING OF THE EXPERIENCE
One of our assistants will welcome you and, showing you the beauty of the place, will lead you to the Bottega d’Arte (the atelier) where you and your family will begin your unique art experience.
CHOOSE YOUR FAMILY ART EXPERIENCE BETWEEN:
1. THE CREATION OF COLOR (En plein air)
You will discover the secrets of colour preparation with natural ingredients preserved by the Italian art tradition.
Wrapped in the panorama of Lake Como, in front of an easel and holding a palette in your hand you will experience the thrill of feeling like artists by painting the landscapes of this corner of paradise.
Enjoy this emotional experience with your family.
DURATION: 2 hours
2. PAINTING EXPERIENCE (En plein air)
Let yourself be inspired by the enchanting points of view and start painting in the open air in total peace and relaxation with a palette of watercolours. Plunge in the world of an artist, a fun way to capture the beauty of Lake Como and enjoy this emotional experience with the whole family. (Short experience).
DURATION: 1.30 hours
3. CLAY MODELING
Abele will show you a new way to create an original and unique piece through the ancient Italian traditions used for modelling clay. A sculpting experience during which you can create your masterpiece and learn the techniques and secrets of local traditions.
DURATION: 2 hours
If you are struck by this proposal, you may also be interested in our experiences “Romantic Sculpture Experience” and “The Ceremony of the Colour“. Have a look and breathe the atmosphere of the Bottega D’arte!
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
For any information or to make your reservation contact the Bottega D’arte:
Mobile & WhatsApp:+ 39 3420931568
THE MASTER OF ARTS
Maestro Abele is a sculptor and painter.
He started his career when he was only thirteen years old. His works are all over the world.
Currently, he is in charge of the restoration of the Milan Cathedral.
He created the latest marble sculpture, visible to the public in the Gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio: the sculptural bust of Duke Tommaso Fulco Gallarati Scotti.
His Atelier, which can be visited by appointment, is in Via Melzi d’Eril 23.
For additional information, visit the website www.abelevadacca.it
ART EXPERIENCES FOR FAMILY
- People: Exclusive experience for Family
- Duration: from 1: 30 hours
- The price includes:
- • Exclusive experience with the Italian Master Abele
- • Assistant : will assist you during the experience
- • Traditional art materials and tools
- • Access at the enchanted Gardens of Villa Melzi d'Eril, Bellagio. You can visit all the gardens after or before the art experience
- • Experience in Italian
- • Experience in English