Two hands painting in couple
- Relax and enjoy an exclusive sculpture experience with the local Master
- An assistant will assist you during this special art experience
- A two hand painting experience
- After the art experience you could visit the beautiful Gardens of Villa Melzi d’Eril and continue discovering the hamlet in Bellagio.
- Meeting point on request in base of your necessity
- Additional assistant or request fro children
- Enjoy the art experience with family, friends or couples
- Packaging of the art work for transport
- A unique memory of Lake Como, and your love for life
SOULMATES ART EXPERIENCE
An exclusive bond enclosed in an exclusive piece of art that will be yours forever, and forever will remember you how important you two are for each other! Live your soulmates art experience in one of the most romantic landscapes in Italy: the beautiful Lake Como.
WHO IS THE SOULMATES ART EXPERIENCE FOR?
Two people who love each other: a couple, special friends, family with an intense bond (parent-child) who would like to:
- live jointly a special journey between emotion and art;
- share a sensorial discovery led by the Master of Arts who will bring them closer to the materials, colours and scents of the astonishing location of Villa Melzi near the beautiful Bellagio;
- discover through art surprising internal aspects of themselves to share with each other;
- enjoy their visit to Lake Como in a very uncommon and special way;
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM OUR SOULMATES ART EXPERIENCE?
- A special moment with your special person: only two hands, two souls, two breaths and two hearts.
- The opportunity to visit the enchanting nineteenth-century historical gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio, overlooking the lake;
- all the necessary equipment and tools to paint in total peace and relaxation in an Italian “Bottega d’arte” (atelier) under the guidance of a great Master of Arts;
- a unique way to enclose your artistic souls in a two-handed work of art, as a unique moment of your bond;
- the experience of painting en plein air immersed in nature and history.
DURATION: 2 hours (experience customizable on request)
Do you love sharing your emotions with your dear ones? Check out our “Art Experiences for Family“!
Please find the Artist’s Workshop at 23 Via Melzi d’Eril near the port of Loppia, part of the prestigious Villa Melzi d’Eril Gardens complex in Bellagio; other meeting points by the lake available on request.
RECEPTION AND BEGINNING OF THE EXPERIENCE
One of our assistants will welcome you and, showing you the beauty of the place, will lead you to the Bottega d’Arte (the atelier) where you will begin your soulmates art experience.
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
For any information or to make your reservation contact the Bottega D’arte:
Mobile & WhatsApp:+ 39 3420931568
THE MASTER OF ARTS
Maestro Abele is a sculptor and painter.
He started his career when he was only thirteen years old. His works are all over the world.
Currently, he is in charge of the restoration of the Milan Cathedral.
He created the latest marble sculpture, visible to the public in the Gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio: the sculptural bust of Duke Tommaso Fulco Gallarati Scotti.
His Atelier, which can be visited by appointment, is in Via Melzi d’Eril 23.
For additional information, visit the website www.abelevadacca.it
SOULMATES ART EXPERIENCE
- Participants: Exclusive Experience: couple
- Duration: 2 hours or on request
- • Exclusive experience with the Italian Master of arts Abele
- • Assistant: will assist you during the experience
- • Traditional art materials and tools
- • Access at the enchanting Gardens of Villa Melzi d'Eril in Bellagio. You will be able to visit all the gardens after or before the art experience
- • Experience in Italian
- • Experience in English