Modelling clay experience
CLAY SCULPTURE ART EXPERIENCE
What a wonderful gift to your senses, allowing you to feel the clay in your hands, in your soul, creating from scratch something unique that will be forever yours! A relaxing experience in one of the most romantic landscapes in Italy: Lake Como.
WHO IS THE CLAY SCULPTURE RT EXPERIENCE FOR?
Anyone who would like to:
- Relax and enjoy the modelling clay experience;
- fill their souls with a tactile and spiritual experience, in an uncommonly astonishing location near the beautiful Bellagio;
- enjoy the magic of the mixed clays from local quarries;
- enjoy their visit to Lake Como originally and unforgettably;
- discover the secrets of the Colombino and the Cotto Lombardo historical sculpture techniques;
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM OUR CLAY SCULPTURE ART EXPERIENCE?
- Unforgettable memories of the beautiful hamlet of Loppia in Bellagio; imagine a romantic walk along the shore of Lake: how cool is that?
- The opportunity to visit the enchanting nineteenth-century historical gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio, overlooking the lake;
- all the necessary equipment and tools to make your clay artwork in a real and rare Italian “Bottega d’arte” (atelier) under the guidance of a great Master of Arts;
- the feeling of jumping into the past learning the “Colombino” and “Cotto Lombardo” techniques, typical of this Italian region;
- improve your personal experience on the Lake in Bellagio relaxing and expressing yourself while experiencing the special sculpture techniques that your Master Abele will teach you;
- the pride of being a real sculptor even if this is your first modelling experience;
DURATION: 2 hours (experience customizable on request)
Does sculpting attract you? Why not live this experience with the people you love? Check out our “Art Experiences for Family“!
Please find the Artist’s Workshop at 23 Via Melzi d’Eril near the port of Loppia, part of the prestigious Villa Melzi d’Eril Gardens complex in Bellagio; other meeting points by the lake available on request.
RECEPTION AND BEGINNING OF THE EXPERIENCE
One of our assistants will welcome you and, showing you the beauty of the place, will lead you to the Bottega d’Arte (the atelier) where you will begin your Clays art experience.
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
For any information or to make your reservation contact the Bottega D’arte:
Mobile & WhatsApp:+ 39 3420931568
THE MASTER OF ARTS
Maestro Abele is a sculptor and painter.
He started his career when he was only thirteen years old. His works are all over the world.
Currently, he is in charge of the restoration of the Milan Cathedral.
He created the latest marble sculpture, visible to the public in the Gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio: the sculptural bust of Duke Tommaso Fulco Gallarati Scotti.
His Atelier, which can be visited by appointment, is in Via Melzi d’Eril 23.
For additional information, visit the website www.abelevadacca.it
CLAY SCULPTURE ART EXPERIENCE
- Participants: Exclusive Experience: Min 1 - Max 6
- Duration: 2 hours or on request
- • Exclusive experience with the Italian Master Abele
- • Assistant : will assist you during the experience
- • Traditional art materials and tools
- • Access at the enchanting Gardens of Villa Melzi d'Eril, Bellagio. You can visit all the gardens after or before the art experience
- • Experience in Italian
- • Experience in English