painting en plein air
Allow yourself to enter in the magic of an atmosphere of the past, giving yourself a relaxing afternoon in the enchanted scenery of Lake Como .
The art experience of Abele Experientia Artis in Bellagio is a moment to treat yourself, an hour of relaxation and art that will always remain in your heart.
WHO IS THE REFLECTIONS EXPERIENCE FOR?
Anyone who would like to:
- Relax painting en plein air and enjoy the experience of being a true artist;
- live an exclusive experience, in a unique location set in one of the most romantic landscapes in Italy;
- discover the secrets of shades of watercolour;
- enjoy their visit at the enchanting Gardens of Villa Melzi d’Eril, Bellagio.
- enjoy their visit to Lake Como in an original and unforgettable way.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS ART EXPERIENCE?
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the wonderful and evocative Villa Melzi in Bellagio, and its nineteenth-century historical gardens that overlook the lake, where you can perceive the atmosphere that have inspired Italian artists for centuries;
- an exclusive and private art experience ; painting en plein air in an enchanting location;
- the secret special technique of painting with the body movements led by Master of arts Abele;
- the opportunity to paint in total peace and relaxation, immersed in this unique place full of inspiration point;
- a tour that will make you discover the beauty of the place;
- an unforgettable memory of the atmosphere, charm and romance of the waters of Lake Como.
- The artwork made by you as memory of this emotional experience for life
Please find the Artist’s Workshop at 23 Via Melzi d’Eril near the port of Loppia, part of the prestigious Villa Melzi d’Eril Gardens complex in Bellagio; other meeting points by the lake available on request.
RECEPTION AND BEGINNING OF THE EXPERIENCE
One of our assistants will welcome you and, showing you the beauty of the place, will lead you to the Bottega d’Arte (the atelier) where you will begin your “Reflections“ art experience.
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
For any information or to make your reservation contact the Bottega D’arte:
Mobile & WhatsApp:+ 39 3420931568
THE MASTER OF ARTS
Abele is a sculptor and painter.
He started his career when he was only thirteen years old. His works are all over the world.
Currently, he is in charge of the restoration of the Milan Cathedral.
He created the latest marble sculpture, visible to the public in the Gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio: the sculptural bust of Duke Tommaso Fulco Gallarati Scotti.
His Atelier, which can be visited by appointment, is in Via Melzi d’Eril 23.
For additional information, visit the website www.abelevadacca.it
- Participants: Exclusive Experience: Min 2 - Max 6
- Duration: 1.30 hours
- • Exclusive experience with the Italian Master Abele
- • Assistant : will assist you during the experience
- • Traditional art materials and tools
- • Access at the enchanted Gardens of Villa Melzi d'Eril, Bellagio. You can visit all the gardens after or before the art experience
- • Experience in Italian
- • Experience in English