Natural pigments and plein air painting
COLOURS ART EXPERIENCE
- Relax and enjoy an exclusive sculpture experience with the local Master
- An assistant will assist you during this special art experience
- Discover the ancient tradition: how to creating colors from natural pigments and enjoy a plein air painting art experience
- After the art experience you could visit the beautiful Gardens of Villa Melzi d’Eril and continue discovering the hamlet in Bellagio.
- Required the romantic experience for couples
- Packaging for transport
- A unique memory of Lake Como a piece made by you forever for life
- Enjoy the art experience with family, friends or couples
- Additional assistant or request for children
- Meeting point on request in base of your necessity
Allow yourself to enter in the magic of an atmosphere of the past, giving yourself a relaxing afternoon in the enchanted scenery of Lake Como .
The art experience of Abele Experientia Artis in Bellagio is a moment to treat yourself, an afternoon of relaxation and art that will always remain in your heart.
WHO IS THE COLOURS ART EXPERIENCE FOR?
Anyone who would like to:
- relax and enjoy the experience of being a true artist ;
- live an exclusive experience focused on colour, in a unique location set in one of the most romantic landscapes in Italy;
- discover the secrets of natural colours and shades of watercolour;
- enjoy their visit to Lake Como in an original and unforgettable way.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS ART EXPERIENCE?
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the wonderful and evocative Villa Melzi in Bellagio, and its nineteenth-century historical gardens that overlook the lake, where you can perceive the atmosphere that have inspired Italian artists for centuries;
- an exclusive art experience during which you will be able to explore the mysteries, tradition and techniques for creating colours, starting from natural ingredients and powders; it will be revealed to you the secrets of the ancient Italian Masters and the ancient processes used to make the most beautiful works of art;
- the secret ceremony of the natural colours led by Master of arts Abele;
- the opportunity to paint in total peace and relaxation immersed in this unique place full of inspiration points. You will have an easel, the colour you previously created and a palette;
- a tour that will make you discover the beauty of the place;
- an unforgettable memory of the atmosphere, charm and romance of the waters of Lake Como.
DURATION: 2 hours (experience customizable on request)
Do you feel inspired by the techniques for creating colours? Check out our art experience “The Ceremony of the Colour“, just a link away!
Please find the Artist’s Workshop at 23 Via Melzi d’Eril near the port of Loppia, part of the prestigious Villa Melzi d’Eril Gardens complex in Bellagio; other meeting points by the lake available on request.
RECEPTION AND BEGINNING OF THE EXPERIENCE
One of our assistants will welcome you and, showing you the beauty of the place, will lead you to the Bottega d’Arte (the atelier) where you will begin your “Colours“ art experience.
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
For any information or to make your reservation contact the Bottega D’arte:
Mobile & WhatsApp:+ 39 3420931568
THE MASTER OF ARTS
Maestro Abele is a sculptor and painter.
He started his career when he was only thirteen years old. His works are all over the world.
Currently, he is in charge of the restoration of the Milan Cathedral.
He created the latest marble sculpture, visible to the public in the Gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio: the sculptural bust of Duke Tommaso Fulco Gallarati Scotti.
His Atelier, which can be visited by appointment, is in Via Melzi d’Eril 23.
For additional information, visit the website www.abelevadacca.it
COLOURS ART EXPERIENCE
- Participants: Exclusive Experience: Min 1 - Max 6
- Duration: 2 hours or on request
- • Exclusive experience with the Italian Master of arts Abele
- • Assistant: will assist you during the experience
- • Traditional art materials and tools
- • Access at the enchanting Gardens of Villa Melzi d'Eril in Bellagio. You will be able to visit all the gardens after or before the art experience
- • Experience in Italian
- • Experience in English