COACHING ART EXPERIENCE
Work as a team, explore and strengthen your artistic and creative kinship. An original new challenge for coaches who want to offer their team a unique experience based on classic Italian artistic techniques. Your coach, the Italian Master, and an English speaking assistant will bring you in a unique and timeless location: the enchanting nineteenth-century historical gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio.
WHO IS THE COACHING ART EXPERIENCE FOR?
Any coach who would like to strengthen their leadership and offer their team the opportunity to:
- discover their hidden artistic potential, perception, ability, creativity;
- face a new challenge in the unusual form of art adventure;
- try traditional art techniques, starting from the plein air painting to clay modelling;
- overcome artistical limits like sensitivity, insight, sense of proportions;
- living a totally customized team experience.
WHAT WILL THE COACH AND THE COACHEES GET FROM OUR ART EXPERIENCE?
- The opportunity to test and strengthen the team;
- a relaxing, enjoyable and unique way to prove themselves;
- a powerful way to get free from inhibitions by exploring ancient painting or modelling techniques so to amplify their visual perception, artistic sensibility and intuition;
- the memory of a guided tour of the amazing gardens overlooking Lake Como;
- the experience of visiting a real Italian Bottega d’Arte (atelier) where the Master of Arts will talk you through the ancient and fascinating art techniques;
The experience of coaching through art will be built by the coach with the Master of Arts Abele. Together they will decide the final goals of this team adventure.
DURATION: 1-4 hours (According to the coach requests we can customize the perfect experience for the team)
Do you like to live art experiences with other people: customers, friends or loved ones? Take a look at our exclusive “Italian Special Event” or at our “Art Experiences for Family“. Just one click away!
Please find the Artist’s Workshop at 23 Via Melzi d’Eril near the port of Loppia, part of the prestigious Villa Melzi d’Eril Gardens complex in Bellagio; other meeting points by the lake available on request.
RECEPTION AND BEGINNING OF THE EXPERIENCE
One of our assistants will welcome you and, showing you the beauty of the place, will lead you to the Bottega d’Arte (the atelier) where you will begin your Coaching art experience.
INFO AND RESERVATIONS
For any information or to make your reservation contact the Bottega D’arte:
Mobile & WhatsApp:+ 39 3420931568
THE MASTER OF ARTS
Maestro Abele is a sculptor and painter.
He started his career when he was only thirteen years old. His works are all over the world.
Currently, he is in charge of the restoration of the Milan Cathedral.
He created the latest marble sculpture, visible to the public in the Gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio: the sculptural bust of Duke Tommaso Fulco Gallarati Scotti.
His Atelier, which can be visited by appointment, is in Via Melzi d’Eril 23.
For additional information, visit the website www.abelevadacca.it
COACHING ART EXPERIENCE
- Participants: Min. 5 - max.25
- Duration: 1-4 hours
- Included: • Exclusive experience with the local Master Abele Vadacca
- • The Assistant that will assist you during the experience
- • All Materials & Tools
- • The access to the enchanted Bottega d'Arte
- • Italian
- • English