I do not paint a portrait to look like the subject, rather does the person grow to look like his portrait.
Learn how to see, how to listen and feel, search and discover your own expressive capability and report on paper what your eyes have caught… the pencil is the tool of your perspectives; lines and shades are the result of your search; Black reveals itself on White while engraving your inner spirit; White is the light that catches your moments. Exercise your sight, your mind and your creativity in our studio with our subjects; meet and study the anatomy; discover the secrets of an artist who shares his emotions and memories with paper, mostly creating preliminary sketches for his sculptures and paintings. Time goes by inexorably, it’s now your turn to seize that unique moment of your life and draw it on paper forever.
introduction to materials, instruments and tools (pencils, charcoal, paper…), anatomy basics, effects, shades, lights and shadows, perspective.
THE POWER OF BLACK AND WHITE
- DURATION: 1 DAY 6 hours
- TIME: 9:30 AM – 12:30PM / 2PM – 5PM
- MATERIAL AND TOOLS:
- • tools included or sculpture kit available for purchase
- • Pencils, charcoal, paper included or drawing kit available for purchase
- • ITALIAN
- • ENGLISH
- • french – on request
- MEETING POINT
- • Art Atelier, San Giovanni di Bellagio (Lake Como), Italy
- • Arthà, Sculpture Studio, Valmadrera (Lake Como), Italy
- • one-to-one classes with the Master
- • Assistant
- • Materials and tools