Relax and enjoy the emotion of the antique sculpture techniques
Sculpture, antique techniques for casting and modelling
In our Bottega d’Arte
Reach the small Borgo of San Giovanni, in Bellagio, with its traditional houses. You will be fascinated by a real Bottega d’Arte (Italian art atelier) and be welcomed by an english speaking assistant that will be your reference all the time; all the necessary equipments and tools will be at your complete disposal and you will meet your art master, who will show you a new way to create a original and only pieces of the Italian classicisimo.
if you choose to stay for one day with us , you can taste the local wine and food; you will then go back to your art and complete the artwork which you can bring home with you as an unforgettable souvenir or we can comfortably deliver it for you.
You will be walking your short transfers in order to catch better the details, the atmosphere in order to guarantee a real and unique experience.
Available on request, with an extra fee:
- Opportunity to deliver your artwork at home
You can customize your art experience and create a special one for your kids too; do not hesitate to contact us for further information and details.
- People: Min 1 - Max 6
- Meeting point: The meeting point is at our italian art atelier, a traditional “Bottega d’arte”, (address: via Jacopo Rezia 22), in the historical borgo of San Giovanni in Bellagio
- Duration: 2 hours
- TYPICAL ITALIAN LUNCH at 12.30am approx
- The price includes:
- • The local Master
- • The assistant - who will help you in your experience
- • Equipment and tools: MATERIALS, DIVERSE TOOLS FOR THE SCULPTURE, PROTECTIVE CLOTHES
- On request:
- • Upon request we can organize special courses for children
- • Delivery of your artwork at YOUR hometown, otherwise the artwork will be rolled up and prepared to travel with you
- Available Languages: • Italian
- • English
- • French - on request